Register

Campden Instruments Logo
Campden Instruments Logo
 

COMPANY HISTORY

 

Campden Instruments originated on Campden Hill Road, in the Kensington area of London in 1970 when psychologist Dr. Karl Weiss built up a company that made the most innovative operant equipment of the time as well as other physiological instruments for which the company soon became famous.

In 1982, Campden commenced production of the Vibroslice tissue slicer which has since become used the world over by neuroscientists, electrophysiologists, pathologists and embryologists for the sectioning of fresh tissue. Campden is also most famous for its Micropipette Puller that was used in the first IVF treatments by Dr. G. D. Palermo, M.D., at Cornell Medical Centre, New York.When Dr. Weiss retired in the late 1980's Campden was acquired by a UK PLC which added engineering expertise. In 1991, Campden acquired the sole UK distributor agreement for Lafayette Instrument Co., of Lafayette, Indiana. USA.

In October 1998 Campden was acquired by Lafayette Instrument Co. This was a welcome return to ownership by a Life Science company with a complimentary line of products and many common goals and directions. Campden Instruments has sites in the UK and USA.

CONTACT US

Campden Instruments LTD
P.O. Box 8148
Loughborough, Leics.,
LE12 7XT. England

Tel: +44 1509 814790

uksales@campdeninstruments.com

NEXT EVENT

Experimental Biology
Date: April 22 - 26, 2017
Location: Chicago, IL

View All Upcoming Events

Home | Products | Support | About | Sitemap | Privacy

Copyright © 2009 - 2017 Campden Instruments LTD. All Rights Reserved.

PRODUCT SEARCH

Use the provided form to search for products on this website.

LOGIN

Please Login below or Register for a Lafayette Instrument Online Account.

 

 

 


CONTACT US

Campden Instruments LTD
P.O. Box 8148
Loughborough, Leics.,
LE12 7XT. England

Tel: +44 1509 814790

uksales@campdeninstruments.com

Copyright © 2009 - 2017 Campden Instruments LTD. All Rights Reserved.